Thursday, March 09, 2006

TASK #72 (1) Have Enough Money to Do All the Things on This List

All right, listen up. This may be the best thing I've gotten out of this crazy adventure.
So based on the “101 things to do…” book, I'll need over about $1,000,000 to complete everything on my list. So my plan is to aim for $1.5 Million, to assure I have enough left to take care of my family. Right about now, I'm guessing your thinking I've lost my mind. Well, read on and learn baby!

I've learned that the only way to get rich is to learn to think and act like the rich. And I don't mean to go out and buy a big house and a Mercedes; I mean making thinking about money a part of my life - how to make it, manage it, and grow it quickly, if not exponentially.To that end, I've been reading financial growth books, listening to free financial Podcasts on my MP3 player.

No comments: