Tuesday, August 21, 2007

TASK #23 Complete the 7-day Mental Diet (3rd try!!)

Ok - this is probably one of the hardest challenges I've ever attempted, so now I'm in my 3rd try. The challenge is to think positive and to fight off bad-talk, gossip, making fun of people, and pretty much all negativity from around and within me.

I think it would help if others tried it with me! :) So read the 7-day Mental Diet by Emmet Fox and let me know if you're up for the challenge. THIS IS ONE OF THE FEW GROUP PARTICIPATION CHALLENGES, SO DON'T MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A PART OF HISTORY! Whoever makes it with me will be credited on the blog!!

I started today at 12noon CT. Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Jess and Chris B. said...

This is a great blog!! My husband and I own this book, and we've completed several of the tasks, but I'm thinking you've probably completed more!! Please stop by my blog sometime - I review books, and though I haven't gotten there yet, I am planning this week to review 101 Things To Do Before You Die! My blog is http://litwitreviews.blogspot.com . Thanks!

Ray said...

Don't Give up. As someone who's desparately trying the same thing it's good to know I'm not alone. Keep it up.

Unknown said...

Pablo!

I know the post for the Mental Diet Task is several months old, but this is something I would love to try as well. Just sounds like I may have missed the boat on the group challenge thing you referenced.

So much negativity around me lately...just the most unbelievably difficult six months of my life. I am constantly trying to find a really good way to retrain my thinking so that I can prevent this chaos from breaking my spirit. I will need to look at the link again and really read through it.

That being said, please let me know if you have any advice or can direct me on where to go in Atlanta or online for support, etc.

Also...please share details on how it went for you in the end.